Skagerrak Software User Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2019, 11:26:30 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
386 Posts in 127 Topics by 155 Members
Latest Member: Beachfront
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Skagerrak Software User Forum
|-+  Motelmate
| |-+  MotelMate discussions
| | |-+  Comments in booking
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Comments in booking  (Read 4819 times)
reinhard

View Profile WWW
« on: August 20, 2012, 07:08:11 pm »

In the booing window there are the two fields "comments" and "Personal information".

To my understanding the comments are referring to this booking, the personal information is meant for anything regarding the guest. So, I believe, the comment should automatically e deleted when checked our, or at least not appear anymore on a future booking for that guest?

It is confusing when the not "early check-in 9am" from a booking last year appears each time again if it hasn't been manually deleted.

What do others think about that and Patrick, when will you modify it?  Smiley

Regards from sunny Nelson, at least today Smiley

Reinhard from the Harbourside Motor Lodge in sunny Nelson
MM_Admin
Administrator

The Evil CEO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 08:23:56 pm »

Hi!
I'd be interested to hear what people think on this
The person comments give you access to a person live ongoing comments, a the boking comments are for notes relating only to this booking , like "Late check out" etc.

They both have their strengths but topical stuff in Person comments are not reaslly what the box is for !
Sad

Cheers
Patrick
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 09:44:43 am by MM_Admin » Logged
Marama

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 05:11:45 am »

Hi all
I have also had issues with old comments not being manually deleted and coming up on new bookings.
In my opinion the "Comments" should be for comments about that particular booking and when the guest checks out it also clears this box.

The "Personal Information" remains as is, this is for info about that guest (ie. corp, wife's name etc) and comes up whenever that guest makes a booking.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: